EWP were appointed early in 2017 to provide a wide range of services to support Denbighshire County Council (DCC) with the stabilisation and demolition of a number of buildings in Queen Street, Rhyl. This project continues at this time with EWP undertaking ongoing structural monitoring of buildings under long term observation. A number of buildings at this location were structurally unsafe and needed immediate and urgent support. EWP undertook the design of complex temporary works scaffolding needed to make these buildings safe prior to their demolition. We advised the client and various contractors involved in the project how best to undertake the demolition works required.
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- Specialised Temporary Works Design Services
- Temporary Works Co-ordination
- General Health and Safety support
- Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Temporary Car Park Design
- Drainage Design for the Temporary Carpark
- Liaison with all Utilities
- Asbestos and Materials Management during demolition
- Project and Contractor Management during stabilisation and demolition
- Options Report for remaining building structures (commercial premises) not demolished
Ready to start your project and appoint your support team?
We can provide Civil, Structural and Building Engineering support services at all stages of a project. The scope of our support can be extended by EWP working in tandem with our sister company, Egniol Environmental Limited.
If you would like to consult with us about how we can make a positive difference to your project, then please get in touch with any member of our senior team.