General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information. We retain information about your visits to our website implicitly through the use of industry-standard software, such as NGINX. We record these visits (which contain your IP address) to log any potential misuse of the service or to detect any intrusion. Further, we also retain information such as your name, e-mail address, contact details and personal message, to perform our role as a service provider.
- You have given EVANS WOLFENDEN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED permission to perform contracts with you by submitting forms on the website.
- Processing your personal information is in EVANS WOLFENDEN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED legitimate interests.
- EVANS WOLFENDEN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish for information regarding what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want EWP to remove this information from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
EWP Engineering follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These do not link to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Privacy Policies and Third-Parties
- MANDRILL (this is to send messages and refers to transactional e-mail)
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (this is to measure traffic, as mentioned above)
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To find out more about cookies and management of disabling/enabling cookies, please refer to your browser website.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity. EWP Engineering does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from anyone besides potential customers.