Graduate Structural Engineer
We need a hardworking, enthusiastic engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established, fast expanding Engineering practice. The team provide excellent quality across civil, structural and infrastructure schemes.
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Design calculations in steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Working knowledge AutoCAD and CAD packages
- Experience of Structural Inspections
- Working with a range of building structure projects
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
A clean driving licence and use of a car is essential.
Competitive salary and benefits.
- Site visits to undertake structural inspections.
- Structural surveys of commercial and domestic properties.
- Writing up client reports.
- Structural engineering design under the guidance of senior engineers.
The ideal candidate will have had previous site experience, for example: a placement or an internship during their studies.
Full time, on site at our HQ in Bangor, North Wales.