Experienced Structural Technician
We need an experienced structural technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the structures team in our new Bangor office. We are on the lookout for an experienced structural technician to assist engineers in the development of structural packages for our ever growing client base.
Essential experience and abilities:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- HNC, HND/BEng, BSc or similar level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Production of technical engineering drawings in AutoCAD (ability to manage data, X-refs, layers etc.) and also in Revit
- Experience in detailing building structures including differing types of foundation solutions, masonry construction, structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and precast concrete general arrangements.
- Experience in working on both new build & refurbishment projects.
- Liaison with engineers, architects, design team, and contractors
- Attend technical meetings with the external design team
- Self-motivated and able to work well on their own or with Engineer supervision
- Foster positive team working and interpersonal skills
- Previous design experience would be of great benefit
What to expect:Working on an interesting variety of projects including residential & commercial refurbishments, bespoke new build housing, new build hotels & pubs, new build industrial & fit out schemes for our clients.
It is also a great opportunity to further develop any design aspirations and develop your skillset as the office looks to grow during this exciting period.
Full time, on site at Bangor, North Wales.
A clean driving licence and use of a car is essential.
Competitive salary and benefits.